SELLING YOUR HOME IN THE SW RIVERSIDE COUNTY AREA: UNDERSTANDING THE PROCESS
in the Southwest Riverside County, CA real estate market is often very different than in other parts of California. There are several key features of our real estate market that significantly affect the selling process. In this article, we’ll discuss these market characteristics, as well as the unique features of the California purchase contract, and also the best months to sell your home in Southwest Riverside County. There are 6 main steps to selling your home, and we’ll break them each down in detail.
- Preparing your Home for the Market
- Listing and Marketing your Home
- Showing your Home and Responding to Feedback
- Offer Negotiation
- The Contract (Escrow) Period
- Selling with Team Olsewski and Coldwell Banker